For external use only
Flammable: Keep away from excessive heat or open flame. Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate.
Do not store at temperature above 120°F
Ask a doctor before use if you have: Sensitive skin.
When using this product:
- Avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
- Do not use with other ointments, creams, sprays or liniments
- Do not apply to irritated skin or if excessive irritation develops
- Do not bandage
- Wash hands after use with cool water
- Do not use with heating pad or device
Stop use and ask doctor if: Condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days, or clear up and reoccur.
If pregnant or breastfeeding: Ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children: If accidently ingested, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Active Ingredients: Menthol USP (10%, Cooling Pain Reliever)
Inactive Ingredients: Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Chamomile Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Dimethyl Sulfone (MSM), Echinacea Angustifolia Extract, Alcohol Denat., Ilex Paraguariensis Leaf Extract, Isopropyl Myristate, Juniperus Communis Fruit Extract, Water, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract